Win a family holiday to Samoa – How to Enter & Terms and Conditions
Beautiful is back! To celebrate our last game of the season and Samoa welcoming travellers from the 1st of August, we have a wonderful prize draw for our supporters.
Win a 5-night holiday for a family of 4 flying to Beautiful Samoa staying at the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort.
Simply buy a ticket online to see Moana Pasifika play the Brumbies at Mt Smart Stadium before 7.00 pm on Saturday 28 May 2022 and apply the code ‘SAMOA’ on checkout to enter the draw.
The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible tickets. Notification of the winner will be made at the match on Saturday 28 May. Please note: you must be present at the game on 28 May to accept the prize.
See full competition details and information below on How to Enter and Terms and Conditions that apply.
Don’t miss out, buy your ticket now. See you at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday 28th May!
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
- Entrants must purchase a ticket online to the Moana Pasifika v Brumbies game at Mt Smart Stadium played on May 28th, 2022.
- Entrants must complete the ticket purchase process online and apply the promo code SAMOA and accept Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion ends Saturday, May 28th, 2022, at 7pm.
- Winners will be selected by random draw from all eligible tickets on Saturday, May 28, 2022, at half time in the match. Entrants MUST be present at the game, on the night, to be eligible. If the Entrant is not present, the winner will be re-drawn.
The Prize Package
The prize is a family trip for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years and under) to Samoa, which includes flights to and from Samoa, ex-Auckland, New Zealand, plus 5 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort, transfers to and from the airport in Samoa subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
- The total retail prize value is $8,500 NZD.
- The Promoter of the Prize Package is Moana Pasifika Limited, 12 Maurice Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061 and the Samoa Tourism Authority, 283 Karangahape Rd, Auckland CBD, 1010.
- The winner of the Prize Package must be a New Zealand resident over the age of 18 and all travellers must hold a valid passport.
- The Prize Package is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the Prize Package if travel plans are cancelled or altered in any way. All costs above the value of the Prize Package including any travel insurance, any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner MUST be in attendance at the match to claim the Prize Package. If the Prize Package is not claimed by the winning Entrant at the match on May 28, the Prize Package will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Prize Package is valid for 12 months from the day of the opening of the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort – August 1 2022.
- The Redemption Date for the Prize Package is 30/08/2022. The Prize Package must be redeemed no later than this date or the Prize Package is forfeited in full.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resorts discretion depending on level of occupancy. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply of the Accommodation Supplier and Samoa Tourism. Redemption is subject to Samoa’s entry requirements and Blackout days are: NZ school holidays inclusive being: 1 October – 16 October 2022, 21 December 2022 – 30 Jan 2023, 7 April – 23 April and 1 July – 16 July 2023.
- This Prize Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
- Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the Prize Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
- There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Prize Package amount.
- To redeem the Prize Package, email Samoa Tourism at Samoa@samoa.co.nz and advise them in the email you have a Prize Package to redeem.
- The Prize Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified. The Prize Package winner and their travel companions must travel together in both directions.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Prize Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
- The Prize Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the customer.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Moana Pasifika or Samoa Tourism.
- Prize Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If you have any questions about the Prize Package, please email our Samoa@samoa.co.nz
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Moana Pasifika and Samoa Tourism.
- Winner agrees to make themselves available for publicity purposes, to be interviewed by the Promoter and for their story to be edited and published in local and national publications and allow their images and photos from their trip to be used for publicity purposes.
NO QUALITY, ETC, REPRESENTATIONS/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
See all news